Thursday, October 7, 2010

Manning Brady Role Reversal

Electrify game, Sunday Peyton Manning led his team down the field late game to score the winning touchdown and cap the biggest comeback in the history of the AFC Championship game. Discard many critics who said that they could not win in big games and would never even to the Super Bowl.


What find me interesting is Mr. Clutch, Tom Brady goldenboy isn't even mentioned when critics and analysts talk about the game.


In the past several years, Manning has been labeled by the media of communication as an artist of regular retraction and Brady as Savior of the football. Whats is funny that Peyton Manning has 29 game career winning drives while Brady had 24. 5 game winning units were in the playoffs, but any way shuts down does Manning shut down when the game is on the line.


My point is that she is completely out of almost every comment I've read in the game that Brady still had a chance to take his team down the field and win the game, but rather on the game losing interception.


I'm a fan of Manning ultimately therefore, I have a small frustration, built in the years that I can be Brady projection, but sports writers have made it out of more each recap of the game that I leĆ­do.Brady is a great quarterback and is one of the most recent history clutch quarterbacks, he has a record of playoff that performs a backup, but he definitely choked on Sunday.

0 comments:

My Fantasy Football Blog Newsletter

Followers

Powered by Blogger.